James had his first feed since surgery today.


He’s back to normal body temperature and they where reducing the muscle relaxing drugs until he started to wriggle to much.


The current plan for tomorrow is to slow down the ECMO machine and let James do all the work. The decision will be made in the morning on if it’s going ahead and it’ll take a couple of hours to do the cutover during which we’ll be kicked out of the room, so we are both dreading the waiting game again.


Fingers crossed for tomorrow