As part of the two steps forward, one step back hospital law, today was our step back.

Looks like the little guys is having some problems with his Liver. He's started to look Jaundiced over the last couple of days and his poo has lost it's colour (which is really weird), so after a blood sample and a stool sample yesterday, they have decided that it's either a blockage between the liver and the intestines or a Choledochal cyst. We are hoping for a blockage, the medication that they started today will clear that, otherwise it looks like there will be some surgery in a few months time to fix the problem if it's a cyst.

We are going to finish a couple of other tests tomorrow, there is a radioactiveman test (Nuclear Imaging test) and another ultrasound so hopefully they will be able to better understand what is going on.