We finished the liver tests this morning, but they didn't really find anything additional from the previous day, so we are still hoping that the drugs clear the blockage and we don't need surgery. Just have to wait and see.

Unfortunately with all the tests, we end up with a tired and grumpy little guy who doesn't want to feed properly or to settle.

The big one we are waiting on at the moment it the blood pressure. They are still trying to sort out the dosage to get the blood pressure down. If we can get that sorted, we can try and get out of the hospital.