Unfortunately after the Pre Admission last week, we had the surgery bumped again. It's gone from Friday to Monday to Wednesday.

Now James has gotten a cold so we've had to let the hospital know and that's postponed it again. It now looks like the 17th of December for the surgery, assuming that he's gotten over his cold.

Poor little guy. It's going to make for a pretty crappy Christmas for him if it all goes ahead.